auugghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zoodog

May 26, 2009
Dang Dang Dang!!! bought a new 24'x52" metal frame intex. put it up, filled it.....rain, rain, rain....it's now sinking in mud so we empty as its not level....put it too the side to do MORE groundwork and dog runs up and bites about a 1/2" gash in the bottom of the pool. we have had nothing but issues but pushin onward. went to buy another liner from intex...out of stock..but of course for likely 2 weeks. ready to cry...lol. so what are the chances of a patch actually working? all this water..all that pressure????? is it gonna hold? practically on a seam no less. i haven't even gotten a toe wet yet and about 1300.00 into it. would someone please give a female some decent news, something i can at least attempt without having 15000 gal o water dumped in the yard? HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Welcome to TFP!!

If you haven't put the pool back up yet, put a patch on the outside as well as the inside :wink:

If you need tips on applying the patches, I've got some posted here or you can just ask how to do it 8)

The pool will be fine once it's patched and on level ground :goodjob:

oh wow guys thanks so much you are awesome for just giving me a lil glimmer of hope!! in missouri so not that much time to enjoy and we are burnin daylight!! those tips would be great as i wanna do the best i can. i have a friend who worked in a tire shop who offered to help. i'm so excited!! i had the easyset last year and it was the most calming thing!! i even enjoyed cleaning it...lol. so yup a great big fat thanks and more if'n it works!! Linda :whoot:

ordered some boxer 100 and patches and thinking about putting one inside and out....carefully..lol NO DOGS ALLOWED!! :whoot: ready to fill this sucker as soon as the patch is set and ground professionally leveled!! thanks so much. should b good till time to regulate water. i do happen to work as an lab tech in a water treatment plant so i hope that will help. and we recently switched from chlorine gas to generating our own sodium hypo, cool process for real. take care all and have FUN!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.