Fix polaris 360 or replace it?

Our Polaris 360 has not been working so we took it to the local pool store to get it fixed. I knew that there was a hole in one of the hoses and a few of the connectors were leaking, so I figured we'd just have to replace the whole hose. They said they could do a water test to figure out exactly which parts were failing and needed replacing. Well, apparently it's pretty extensive. I don't have the paper in front of me that lists everything, but needless to say it was quite a few parts. So he said we have two choices: -1-we could buy the kit and just replace the parts that were broken. However, there were additional parts that weren't included in the kit, so those would also have to be purchased separately. Or -2-just buy a new cleaner. He said the price difference would be roughly $300 for the kit + additional parts vs roughly $600 to replace it. So do y'all think it makes more sense to just buy a whole new cleaner that would come with a warranty and less hassle or save the money and just get the kit? And regardless of which route I go, should I purchase it myself online/eBay, etc. and get a better price as opposed to the local pool store? Thanks for the help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.