New plaster job with streaks

Aug 5, 2016
Phila, PA
I just got my plaster redone with QuartzScapes St Martin Shade (a dark color). About a week after brushing daily and balanced water, I've noticed white streaks in the pool the look like they are like water marks from before the pool was filled. I had it filled immediately (probably only 2 hours after the plaster was done). I know I should have waited after reading 6 hours is ideal. I also has rings where the pool water stopped between fills (despite having a hose running). The color also appears to have grayed / whitened a bit in the last week. Any ideas as to what is going on? It is hard to get a good pic that isn't all reflection due to the dark color.

Thanks!

Pics?

I don't have any good advice but we recently re-plastered with Quartzscapes too and ours is fairly streaky as well. Our streaks aren't white though. But there are places that are darker and others that are lighter, and in some places you can see the trowel lines if you know where to look. Overall it looks good but it's not the greatest plaster job I've ever seen.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.