STONE-Raised beam

Building our first gunite pool with 30 ft of raised beam. We live in parker county in texas on HARD well water. Any suggestions what stone I should use for raised beam that will hide calcium and efflorescence well? We originally thought turtleback moss rock (dark brown) to match patio fireplace but afraid the stains will look terrible on it. Stone guy suggested Oklahoma stone. He says it is stronger than Millsap. Any suggestions? We are looking at doing chlorine pool with possible ozonator. Also Do you suggest I seal the stone with Aldon brand sealer? Do you think we should seal all the stone for coping, retaining walls and raised beam?

Also-does anyone know if they put product in gunite to slow down curing process? We want to get started but with the texas heat thinking it might be better to build in late sept so gunite and decking can cure slower.

Thanks
25,000 gal gunite pool
38 ft x 22 ft-free form
Looking at doing stonescape-tahoe-mini pebble
Rainbow 320 Chlorinator
Polaris 280 cleaner

Swg vs cholorinator-help

We live in Texas and our backyard faces due west. We will have ALOT of retaining walls and a 25 ft raised beam on one side of our pool because of our the layout of our backyard. I was hoping to do a SFG pool but all the PG were adamantly AGAINST IT! Everyone says with as much stone as we are going to have for coping, raised beam, etc. salt water will eat it all up. Any thoughts from you guys living in TX? We have friends who have salt but they don't have a stone raised beam nor do they have near the amount of stone we are thinking of having.

What type of sanitation equipment would you suggest? We want low maintenance and we have small kids too.
Thanks.

99 water perimeter
25,000 gal gunite pool
38x22 in length and width in ft

Pool cover or fence

we have a 2 year old boy who is very curious around pools and we are in process of getting our first in ground gunite pool. I am home a lot with the kids so I need a cover that is easy to take off and on by myself or a good pool fence that will keep kids out of the pool. Any suggestions?

99 water perimeter gunite pool-free form
25 ft long raised beam that is 2 ft in height on one side with stairs leading up to decking 18x23
we will have decking all around the pool but a cover will be tricky as we have stairs and higher deck levels to consider.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.