New here

Jul 16, 2016
Sarasota, Florida
I have been lurking for a couple of weeks now. My husband and I are in the process of getting quotes to build a new in ground pool. We are in Sarasota, Florida. We will go with gunite, 14x30, VS pump, cartridge filter, SWG, and a heater (because I like my water the temp of the gulf right now)!!! We planned on a concrete deck but have been leaning more towards pavers after thinking of how all that concrete is going to look after it starts cracking. We are low budget, no waterfalls or spas. I just want a place to swim a few laps, play with grandbabies when they come to visit, and lay on a float.
We have interviewed 5 companies and have 2 quotes back so far. One of those companies we liked, the other we didn't. I don't really know why, just the vibe we got wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
We talked to one company yesterday that listed all kinds of "standard" options but I am curious to see if they are uncharged times that we don't really need.
Looking forward to opinions and knowledge here!
Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.