Any Kayak pool reviews?

Aug 5, 2016
Elburn, IL
Hey there! I was wondering if there were any Kayak pool owners that could give me a review of their pool? Keep in mind, our HOA requires in-ground pools only so we have to sink any pool we get. We had the sales rep out yesterday and he made it sound almost too good to be true that this pool is practically maintenance free. .. only cleaning the filter 1x a season, not having to worry about chlorine because of their chlorine cartridges that only need replacing a couple times a summer, never having to vacuum because of their special filtration system that actually PURIFIES the water, and no need for a heater (I live in Chicago).
Any advise/ review/ comment is greatly appreciated.

Here at TFP we rely on bleach/liquid chlorine, and a minimal amount of chemicals to keep the water balanced and sanitary. It's likely that the "chlorine cartridge" will add metals to the water. Not sure what the filtration device is, maybe you could be more specific. I've read good things about the pool itself, though.

Here is a good place to start to learn about TFP.
Pool School - Getting Started

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.