When should I get a new liner installed.

Jul 30, 2016
Orand Park IL
I have a new to me pool that is about 12 years old. The liner is bleached out in the deep end, and really faded and bad looking above the water line. there are 9 or 10 patches, so it's time for a new liner. Does it make more sense to do the new liner at the end of this season, fill the pool up with new water, then close it for the winter, or should I close the pool with the existing liner, then get a new liner installed in the spring?

bill

I would do in when you would open the pool for the next swimming season UNLESS you are losing a lot of water and run the risk of it draining too much over the winter. I have nothing to base this on other that my gut LOL

:kim:

What we did for our replaster job was get quotes in September and then put down a deposit so we were one of the first jobs in the spring. The builders get booked up fast in the spring time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.