SWG vs. BBB, looking for answers

3k is the price installed. Not sure what installation would be for plumbing and electric. I also didn't know what questions to ask him when I asked for the price. So, I don't know whats SWG unit that price would be good for. It sounds like I'd need the 60. My filter is a Hayward. I think a 6020 but the sticker came off from the sun and I can't remember for sure.. My main pump in a pentair intelliflow. I'm not sure of the model. I also have another pump, but it is just for the waterfalls on the back of the pool. It is a pentair but a much older single stage model. I had just recently paid Leslie's to hook up LED's in my existing light fixtures. I'm sure I could have done it but was worried that something I'd do would have ended up getting someone electrocuted. I was going to replace those now that I'm doing the pool. Mainly because it seems like now would be the time to do it. Do you needspecial light fixtures in a slat water pool? I have read that metal doesn't do well in salt water pools. Also does a salt water pool wear out a pump or heater sooner?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.