Hello from Lewisville, TX

Hey everybody. I'm boomersooner007RN, but you can call me Jeremy. You can probably guess from my name I went to OU and I am also a nurse. Yes, I do realize there aren't many males in my profession focker. But any who, my wife and I moved into a house in July 2015 that had a pool. She grew up with pools, but this is my first so it's been an adventure. My father in law told me about this website so I've been reading religiously. We had a pool guy for about 8 months, but after spending $125/mo and still seeing algae I figured I could do better myself. We found out we are having a our first kid, a sweet baby girl, in October 2016 and as it turns out day care for infants is quite expensive. So that $125/mo will also help pay for daycare. I ask a lot of questions, but only because I enjoy learning and perfection. If I ask too many, just tell me to cut it out. I thank everyone in advance for the help they will give me and hopefully I will be able to help some others out too.

Jeremy

Welcome and I too ask a lot of questions. This bunch is very understanding and they don't lash out too much about newb questions. Some will point you to pool school and tell you to read but that's sound advice any day of the week. I too want my pool water perfect so this site is the definite choice to make that happen. Welcome and good luck.

Congratulations on the baby on the way!! Baby girls are the best (but I could be biased).
I'm also a pool newbie, actually don't even have a pool yet. Lol. But just wanted to say hi and congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk