Help!!! The forum won't let me open any links for the pool math calculator.

I know, the administration of this site don't like it, some security issues, but it's easy for me to post pictures and is addictive... ��

8,400 gal 3K GPH pump, SWG CG-28669, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test.

The corner stone of TFP
Pool School - Chlorine / CYA Chart

I use Tapatalk too (and I'm not a huge fan of it) but one thing to remember is that when you post pictures using Taptkalk's embedded images, the image file is uploaded to the Tapatalk server and a link is created. The problem with this is, if Tapatalk were to ever go away, your posts will lose all of their images. The two better options for image uploads are to (A) become a TFP supporter and get actual storage space on the TFP servers OR (B) use a stable and well-known image hosting service like Photobucket or Picasa. TFP could easily get rid of Tapatalk one of these days and there's no love for it among the site's operator and admin, so it's not really a viable, long-term solution. If you ever post something where the images are key to the post, you should use the website to post them and one of the other options for inline images.

Also, I've noticed you have a custom signature inserted as inline text with your Tapatalk posts for your pool specifics. At one point, I did this as well because it alleviates the need in Tapatalk to click on a user to see their signature. BUT, it makes a mess of the regular posts that go onto the forum website (essentially duplicative information and the inserted text just sticks out). It's actually really visually annoying for those that use the website. I turned the customs signature off in my Tapatalk profile and I ask you to consider doing the same thing. Sure, it means a person will have to click on your user profile to see your equipment signature, but that's not really a big deal and, for those that use the website, your posts look very cluttered with the duplicate custom signature information. Just a suggestion.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.