Aquarite "Inspect Cell" light constant

I maintain a 62,500 gallon saltwater pool. Recently, the "inspect cell" light on the Aquarite came on and stayed on along with the "check salt" light. The manual says this indicates low salt. I added salt and later attempted to reset to display the actual salt ppm. Nothing changed and the reading went back to 1600-1800ppm. This pump has two T-15 cells. I had the salt level checked by a pool company which read it at 3400 ppm. Chlorine and other levels are fine at the moment. There is also a Pentair automatic chlorine off-line feeder connected to the system.

This morning, I removed both cells and cleaned them. I also installed a new filter for the pump and the flow rate is very good. I believe these cells have a 3 year warranty but they were purchased before I got here and I am skeptical that anyone has receipts. This particular pump runs 24/7/365.

Hoped someone might have some suggestions before I consider buying two more expensive cells! :)

Welcome to the forum!

Have the cells tested. Those are symptoms of a failing cell. Are both cells alarming?

Welcome to the forum!

Have the cells tested. Those are symptoms of a failing cell. Are both cells alarming?

Difficult to have the cells tested as this pool is in a condo complex and open during normal business hours. Both cells are alarming. BTW, was on the phone this morning with a tech from Hayward. Ran all of the diagnostics and amperage very low considering water temp for both cells. Learned also that the cells are apparently over 3 years old. Looks like I will have to invest in some new ones. Any thought as to buying generic if available versus the expensive Hayward t-15?

Thank you SO much.

Any thought as to buying generic if available versus the expensive Hayward t-15?
I wouldn't. They don't seem to last as long and the price difference is not all that much.