Pool Cloud App Defunct?

DBB

Jul 8, 2015
Frisco/TX
For several weeks, I've been unable to log into PoolCloud from my iPad. The reset password option doesn't work, either. I see similar posts on the PoolCloud Facebook page, with no response from the developer. Is it defunct? Anyone else been using this and having issues?

is there a better alternative? Had more than a year's worth of history in there...

TFP has nothing to do with PoolCloud. Having just looked at the webpage for it I question its value as it shows a display screen with FC of 1.3 ppm and saying that is good..... ohdear.

Have you tried the TFP program PoolMath? Look at the top of this page for the link.

Yes, I had looked at pool math, but I haven't been able to find an app for it. Can run it from iOS Safari, but it doesn't seem to keep history.

Folks had recommend the PoolCloud app, and it was an extension of Pool Dr., which was supposedly used commercially (1.0 FC is a minimum value, according to APSP and NSPF. PoolCloud seemed to present values that was in line with standard water quality recommendations). Regardless, it was convenient, since I have all my backyard pool, music, lights, etc. controlled from an iPad. Was kind of nice having everything self contained, and the app kept all my history. Used to keep it, I should say...

Found another app called PoolCalc, but it's kind of funky, and the interface isn't all that great, and it looks kind of dated and cartoonish on an iPad.

Anyone found a decent, reliable app that maintains test/service history?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.