Ready to pull the trigger on purchase.

G

Ok,

So after much research, ok too much over analysis, I am ready to make the purchase.

I was waffling between a 24 or 27 foot round, economically priced (cheap) pool and just getting the pool I really want. I could not justify, especially with all the site prep, getting something cheaper and then replacing it in 5 years with the one I wanted. The cost was only about $1,500 more for the 18x33 size I wanted.

An 18x33 is a very common and I see other 18x40 and 18x45 pools but they are not as common. I have the space and had a 16x42 IGP before, so I am leaning towards the 18X45 pool.

Are there any real issues between the 18x33 and 18x45, other than the limited availability of them? I see liners are higher priced as well, but that is understandable. Is there any technical reason, other than the understood higher chemical and larger filter requirements, against the 18X45.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I think you have hit all the issues. As for the construction, there is no difference. Buy the one that fits your needs, your budget, your future budget and your future time available for maintenance.

Enjoy, Dennis

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.