Dolphin supreme m500 vs supreme liberty vs Dolphin Premier

Jul 27, 2016
Texas
I have been looking around for a cleaner and am wondering what the difference between the 2 models is. From researching on here I found that the Premier is only sold at one place, but could not find anything about the differences. It looks like the premier offers the ability to change filters depending on whether there are a lot of leaves in the pool or not, and the M500 does not offer this. What is the advantage of the M500.

What about the supreme liberty, does the battery hold up and does it have the same power as the corded models?

My next cleaner will likely be a DX3s.

IntelliScan Technology analyzes your pool surface to make cleaning as efficient as possible.
3 hour cleaning duration.
Swivel cable reduces knots, kinks, and tangles.
Weekly timer schedules the DX3S to automatically clean your pool at your convenience!
Quick-release dual level filter cartridge.

I have been looking around for a cleaner and am wondering what the difference between the 2 models is. From researching on here I found that the Premier is only sold at one place, but could not find anything about the differences. It looks like the premier offers the ability to change filters depending on whether there are a lot of leaves in the pool or not, and the M500 does not offer this. What is the advantage of the M500.

What about the supreme liberty, does the battery hold up and does it have the same power as the corded models?

I have a 20 X 50' pool and clean it with the Premier. right now I am using the pleated filter which picks up the tiniest pieces of
dust to the occasional leaf. Before, I was using the "spring" filter which is not as fine but was useful for the early month of
cleaning. Cleaning cycle is 2-3 hours, gets everything. The Premier is amazing. Would buy it again.

johnno1

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.