Used Dolphin DX4

Jun 27, 2016
Canada
Hi there,

New pool owner and forum lurker. I have a lead on a used Dolphin DX4. Aside from brining it to my pool to try out, how can I establish if it is in good working order. Unfortunately the seller is not a pool owner and can't vouch for the operability. $250 OBO is what the asking price is. Thanks!

Hi there,

New pool owner and forum lurker. I have a lead on a used Dolphin DX4. Aside from brining it to my pool to try out, how can I establish if it is in good working order. Unfortunately the seller is not a pool owner and can't vouch for the operability. $250 OBO is what the asking price is. Thanks!

The biggest issues I've had with used is power supply failure. Especially the older versions. Unfortunately, these things fall off a cliff in that they work fine one day and are dead the next. Not saying you'll have the same experience but with my used Dolphin I ran through 3 power supplies and the 4th started acting up (bought them used on ebay).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.