New Build - Bentonville Ark

Came back from vacation to something resembling a pool.. :)
Just need to finalize the equipment (mainly the pump) and how much decking we want.

w4bJfnd.jpg

shp944Y.jpg

hLgKaZ6.jpg

pBU72Q2.jpg

OH yeah! SWEET!

okay you are getting close..........now is the time to see about your test kit. Find out what your PB will be providing for testing. Let us know and we will help you fill in the blanks.

I also have a link for you for starting your plaster. Make sure to share this with your PB as he is the one that holds the warranty card!

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Know that the "no swimming for 30 days" is depending on what kind of start up the PB does for the plaster. We will guide you when we get there.

I am also going to share a set of links I put together for new pool owners. It is a LOT of info. so take it slow and a bit at a time. It will all make sense when you start using it.

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.