Need a little help with my Aquabot Supreme

norbie

Aug 21, 2007
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I've owned my Aquabot Supreme since 7/12/2014 and I've had problems with it since I've owned it. It was sent back for repairs on 8/6/2014 with an explanation code of Z001 - Other Not Listed as the nature of the problem. The issue I continue to have till this day is that it will not start all the time. There is no explanation I can give as far as when it will start and when It will not. I always get it going when I do have the issues but I have no idea what I'm doing to get it going. I make sure the cord is connected firmly to the power supply, all lights on the power supply indicate it is running properly, I clean the bag and the unit after each use, The cord is not damaged yet sometimes the Robot will not start up and it will take me a couple of hours "fiddling around with it" to finally get it going. I know I'm not giving you much to go on here but I'm wondering if anyone else out there has experienced this or a similar issue with they're Aquabot product. Also if anyone has any advice on what I may be doing wrong I am not shy in asking for advice.

Thank You in advance :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.