dog access for AGP

Jun 15, 2008
Patterson , LA
Does anyone have a picture or design for a ramp that a dog could access an AGP from a deck?
I have a 30' x 54" round AGP and will building a deck around this summer. My wife just bought a brittany spaniel a few months ago and she loves to swim. I would like for her to have some sort of ramp that she could come in and out the pool without us having to lift her.

We have 2 english mastiffs that we have taught how to climb the ladder to get in and out. I thought that we would have a problem with them getting out. Our deck got built over the top rail so its 10" over it (so we can change liner and such) and I wanted to use the steps we had outside of our pool last year but we couldn't because of the height of the deck. I found other steps that have 5 steps instead of the 4 but since the dogs have learned the ladder I'll save myself the $430 that it costs for them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.