Chattanooga/TN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
I just thought I'd throw this out there. I've been using a small pipette to fill my graduated cylinders and it takes multiple squeezes. I ran over to Walmart to see what they had to make it faster. I grabbed one of these, 97¢. Or you can splurge and get a colored ketchup and mustard (oh, the horror!) pair for $1.97. Makes it really easy to fill to the mark for different tests:

unnamed.jpg

Yep, I use the Leslie's bottle they gave me (actually have two) when I used to take my water to them, have them test it (not precisely enough), and then pay them $100 every trip for something that fixes the last thing they had me do. :)

I just thought I'd throw this out there. I've been using a small pipette to fill my graduated cylinders and it takes multiple squeezes. I ran over to Walmart to see what they had to make it faster. I grabbed one of these, 97¢. Or you can splurge and get a colored ketchup and mustard (oh, the horror!) pair for $1.97. Makes it really easy to fill to the mark for different tests:

unnamed.jpg

Exactly what I use and it works great!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.