Switch to SWG

Switched this year.Love it.No more having to add bleach every night.lol.Now if I had to pay full price for the system I would think twice.I got my Auqa Trol HP for under $300.Wish I had bought two now.lol

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I Love mine. The salinity of the water is not harsh and actually makes it soft. Once you determine the correct run time for your SWG, it is almost maintenance free. I haven't had to manual add bleach since my first fill this year. Pool is sparking and clean! I just check my FC level about twice a week and adjust run time accordingly.

Salt will improve water feel to skin and eyes, not make it worse. People are salty and salty in the water makes it better. For reference, saltwater pools are around 3500 ppm salt, human tears are 9000 ppm and the ocean is 35,000.

Our first AG salt pool lasted almost 7 years before it completely rusted to its death. We are on our 2nd, year 3. Be very careful about watching for rust spots, protect the pool wall behind the skimmer where water drips out with overflow, splashing etc.

I absolutely love the low maintenance, feel on the skin, etc. and would do it again and again, but rust is a real concern that you should be aware of.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.