22 foot long rectangle Coleman Pool always green

22x12 Coleman rubber wall pool with a flowclear small pump!! Cartridge style filter .... no sand filter !!! I emptied the pool ... I power sprayed it I wiped it down with bleach water !!!! Now filling it .... I have read excellent info on here so I bought a real testing kit .... and liquid chlorine !!! Now what ? How do i kerp this pool water clear and beautiful ????
if I put the readings on here can someone direct me what to use ? Basically it's like starting the season .. I use Aquarius products as I live in northern Alberta !!! Crappy tire only pool store !!!

- - - Updated - - -

How do I post pictures I will show you how green and how I got it like new again

It holds 29,240 L of water , or 7725 gallons ; it says it's a 1500 gallon pump !! Very hard to get water to circulate nicely in a rectangle pool ??? Without a larger horsepower pump !! But anyways that's what I have I'm reading about using stabilizer and liquid chlorine .. . Or bleach .... I had been using way too much chemicals ... pucks are useless !!!

How many returns are in your pool and where are they in relation to your skimmer? Do your returns have adjustable nozzles? I have a rectangular 18x36 pool and have no problem with circulation. A way to see your water path is to throw some ping-pong balls into the pool and watch where they go. Then adjust return direction and pump pressure if you can to get them to circulate.

Correct...until you get your test kit you can still manage your pool. Use the pool math link and enter the size of your pool in gallons. Enter a target CYA of 30 and current CYA of 0 if you're refilling. Enter a target FC of 5 and a current FC of 0. Enter the percent concentration of bleach you are using. The pool math will tell you how much bleach and how much stabilizer to add. Come back here and tell us what pool math says and we'll confirm for you. After that we can tell you how much beach to add daily until your kit comes in. Then when your test kit arrives post all the numbers and we'll help you balance TA and pH and CH.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.