games in the pool

silcozot said:
Squirt guns are fun.... I have a super soaker and can get the kids from 20 feet!!

I did that once and all I kept hearing was....

MY EYE!...MY EYE!...MY EYE!

Buncha little weinies :mrgreen:

coastal said:
silcozot said:
Squirt guns are fun.... I have a super soaker and can get the kids from 20 feet!!

I did that once and all I kept hearing was....

MY EYE!...MY EYE!...MY EYE!

Buncha little weinies :mrgreen:

I have a pretty humiliating story when it comes to high powered water guns. :oops:

Of course we aren't kids, we are in our early 30s, but couldn't resist.

To make a long story short... A friend and I were using these guns from about 10 feet away. Laughing. Joking. Drinking.
So someone comes to talk to me from the other direction. I turn around and have a conversation with this person for a few minutes forgetting about the water gun fight. When I turn back around, the other guy is standing 1 foot away from me with a super soaker pointed at my face.
He unloads and the water hits me in the mouth at 100mph and goes straight down my throat. It was a reflex. I couldnt help it. Really. :hammer: Anyway, everything I ate and drank that day ended up in this person's pool. :)

That was a horror show. The most logical thing to do at that point was point the person to this website to see how to clean and sterilize the water. ROFL!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.