Bronze Supporter
Jul 29, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
So I bought a new TF-100 to go along with my new pool and because my old one got misplaced, but since found the old one but got the instruction cards mixed up and I can't tell which is the old one. One says to add 20 drops of R-0010, 5 of R-0011L and multiply by 10 while the other says to add 10 of R-0010 and 3 of R-0011L and multiply by 25. Which one should I be using or are they the same end result?

This change was made a few years ago to help the user save reagents. By using only 10ml of water and ten drops you are losing a slight bit of accuracy but saving a ton of reagents. Both will work just fine.

Great thanks all, I'll toss the extra older sheet then. I thought I was going crazy because I had them both in the box for some reason so sometimes I would use the old card and wondering why I was using so much reagent when I didn't have to the previous week lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.