Central NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Found this floating under our skimmer basket last night. The numbers indicate it's a piece of the skimmer, but I can't quite tell where it belongs or how problematic it is that it's now sitting in my kitchen. Advice?
View attachment 52559

For more color, I found this which references (& shows) the piece in question as it pertains to our old Anthony Pool. But I still don't really get what it is or what I should be doing with it. http://blog.poolcenter.com/article.aspx?articleid=6327

Old Style Anthony Skimmers used a long diverter that screws into a single, center hole, or sometimes they
skimmer-anthony-diverter-long.JPG
used a two-hole skimmer and plugged the hole on the pool side. With a 1/4 turn of the diverter, you take it from Full Main Drain to Full Skimmer. This design was fairly effective to control the skimmer and main drain flow, as long as the diverter was being used. Winterizing an Anthony skimmer requires two plugs, an extended #8 to plug the drain, and a #10 to plug the skimmer (at the top of the hole). Or you can use a double-plug to winterize an old style Anthony skimmer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.