Want to add Stenner pump

I have a 51000 gal concrete plaster new pool currently have rainbow 320. With 3hp vs pump. Pool has auto covered and stays covered most of the time. Want to switch to Stenner pump for chlorine. What size pump ? Would like to be able to adjust easily. Do the orp sensors work or should I just put on a timer? All equipment is inside.

I would first determine how much chlorine you need and what strength you plan on using. I went with the 17gpd model that doses 1.82oz a minute. I liked the idea of a reduced run time with less wear and tear. I run it on a timer for 23 minutes to sustain my fc at the appropriate level for my cya. The woods timer greatly simplifies things, but I am considering one of the smart timers or connecting it to my automation. I would like the ability to add a few extra ounces of chlorine without having to go press the timer :) lazy I know.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.