Last minute pebble decision

Titan7

LifeTime Supporter
May 9, 2015
Peoria, AZ
So talked to my PB and plaster sub about the admixture for the stones scape, something about ensuring the abalone and beads stay put. Both told me i dont need it but they will use it but its $350 more. They said they dont use it and its not in their personal pools. Told me to save my money. So here i am, stuck again. These guys do this for a living and tell me i am wasting money but if i want it, they will add it and just charge me the cost.

Thoughts? Did you all add it?

So talked to my PB and plaster sub about the admixture for the stones scape, something about ensuring the abalone and beads stay put. Both told me i dont need it but they will use it but its $350 more. They said they dont use it and its not in their personal pools. Told me to save my money. So here i am, stuck again. These guys do this for a living and tell me i am wasting money but if i want it, they will add it and just charge me the cost.

Thoughts? Did you all add it?

Don't stress about the minutia, with or without, your pool will look stunning. This is just a mere detail. If I had extra cash to just throw away, I'd go for it :D

See Page 9 of NPT's StoneScapes catalogue HERE referencing Azteca modifier.

Also see THIS thread

The modifier is required to be used with JewelScapes since the plaster has so little to adhere with. This applies to abalone shells as well. This modifier certainly isn't necessary but if you are spending good money on shells and glass then it is cheap insurance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.