Clutter Control!

TTinOK

Jun 26, 2016
Durant, OK
image.jpg
Hello All, I am now a proud 1st time pool owner & as most big projects for our house go, we are spreading the cost & labor over the next few months. The pool is up, but no decking, good stairs or storage bins yet. I cannot stand clutter & there are some strong winds in our backyard so leaving the pool floats/toys/equipment laying around is not an option.

Wanted to share a super simple solution - plastic shower hooks! They fit perfectly around the legs of our Intex Ultra Frame Rectangular above ground pool. They are easy to open/close & can be linked to each other for extra length. I picked up a 12 pack at Target for $2 & spend another $1 on a mesh laundry bag for the kids rings & balls. Posting some pics!

My next project is a PVC towel stand (Pinterest is the best!) & the rings should also come in handy for keeping the towels from flying away. I will post pics of that when done if any one is interested.

Toni

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 231
Here are a few more pics. The rings are flexible so you just stretch them around whatever you want & they snap closed. If one is not long enough you just loop multiple together. You can also add bungee cords or spring clips. The towel rack is also done & they work great on top of the towels. I used 1.5" PVC.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 149
3cc2ebe0fcd40272288c2bbaf8b22457.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.