Las Vegas Build - It's like butter

Wow that turned out really nice!! I may take you up on the visit once it is time to finalize my pavers. I was planning on going with travertine but the benefits of coral in the heat seem appealing. Was it around the same cost as travertine?

Wow that turned out really nice!! I may take you up on the visit once it is time to finalize my pavers. I was planning on going with travertine but the benefits of coral in the heat seem appealing. Was it around the same cost as travertine?

I believe so... fairly close... welcome to, but sooner is better... if you have to order this it can take a few weeks to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Your pool turned out really nice. Great job on it! :) Love the compass

Your yard looks amazing!

Thank you!!

Arizona stone which is located on the west side of the strip by Tropicana has shell stone in stock and also has a display of it installed in the ground as well as every other type of stone you can think of. I highly recommend you check out this place when you make your stone and decking choices even if you don't buy there because they have EVERYTHING in there showroom. And the prices are extremely close on the two cause we almost went with the shell stone
Hope this helps

Arizona stone which is located on the west side of the strip by Tropicana has shell stone in stock and also has a display of it installed in the ground as well as every other type of stone you can think of. I highly recommend you check out this place when you make your stone and decking choices even if you don't buy there because they have EVERYTHING in there showroom. And the prices are extremely close on the two cause we almost went with the shell stone
Hope this helps

Great!!! I will check them out thank you guys!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.