Main Drain Cover colors

Titan7

LifeTime Supporter
May 9, 2015
Peoria, AZ
So I see there is white, grey, and I have seen some that allow the same pebble finish to be added in the middle, are these legal? I did find a couple threads on these saying they don't handle as many GPM? Anyone have experience? I have two mains in the pool and two in the spa. Both pool and spa have 3"PVC suction lines.

We had our pool refinished a few years ago and they replaced the old white ones with grey ones that have a star in the center. We like the grey ones better as the white ones start to fade and turn yellowish after some years. Not sure about the Pebble coated ones but I really don't like the looks of those for some reason.

Bmoreswim had a link for covers that could be covered with your plaster. It was in another thread, but I can't remember which one. Do you have a channel drain or 2 round drains (Im too lazy to go back and look!)?

We have channel drain and its gray. Originally the plaster company put on black and when the PB saw it he made them come back and change it out. IF I had known about the other drain covers, I would have asked about them. Gray looks fine with my Blue Surf.

Round drains, I found the company, they are ColorMatch, Pool Fittings .com

Now to decide what color goes best with tropics blue. light blue or light grey.

They have 8 different colors.

8PTDC-lt-blue_zpsuwclpypf.png

8PTDC-lt-gray_zpsokbrplhm.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.