Jumping Platforms (Kids just wanna jump in!)

munsterf15

Gold Supporter
Jun 1, 2016
Minnetonka
My vision of this pool was that the kids would swim. The reality is (I have 3 boys and the neighborhood is full of boys) that they jump in, climb back up the ladder, and jump back in (CANNON BALL!!!). There are always 3 or more kids swimming at the same time, so one jumps from the ladder, and the others balance on the edge of the pool and they all jump together. I tell them to stop (BOOOOO!) because it doesn't really look safe. Looks fun, but not really safe.

Any ideas of DIY platform ideas? I could cobble something together myself, but if someone has already gone through this, it would be great to get some ideas before I tackle it myself.

Once again, thanks.

Marty

I plan to build a ramp this weekend...we have the pool in place near the existing deck but I havent been able to start the new pool deck...So for the time being Im gonna build a long walk up ramp off the existing deck to the pool..(2' difference) and at the end have a 4'x4' platform for them to jump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.