Easy Touch Name Programming

aguyindallas

Bronze Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Little Elm, TX
So my PB connected my landscape lights to the "Solar" button on my control panel. My two options to operate them are to push the "solar" button on the panel or use the "Aux" button on the features section of the app. That's fine and it works. My question though is can I name the "aux" button something else in the app?

I assume you have Screen Logic.. if so, close the program and it should take you to the start up page.

Select Configure ScreenLogic which takes you to the welcome page
Select Configure Screen logic again which takes you to the first programming page
Select next and you should see all your circuits
highlight the aux circuit you want to name
At the bottom of the screen you can select a dropdown menu where you can select a new name (Pool Light)
Select finish and then start ScreenLogic.

Jim R.

Yes..

On the same page where you changed the name, off to the right is a drop down box that says some like ScreenLogic Display.. Just highlight any circuits you do not want (one at a time) and select the drop down of "don't show"..

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.