Brush cleaning thing that came with my vinyl AGP?

Okay, I'm sure this is a dumb question...

But how do I use this thing? Just hook up garden hose and push this thing around the bottom of the pool?

idiiUMc.jpg

VMFOHPi.jpg

What specific purpose does this tool have? I seem to remember talking to a family member about his pool years ago and they said the brush thing that came with the pool was junk? Is this junk?

If you look at my other posts, I believe I'm dealing with iron in pool.. Someone suggested letting the iron settle and vacuuming it off the bottom... This is not the tool for that job, am I correct?

Even though I've been reading this site for the past few weeks I still feel like I have so much to learn.

The iron would likely go right through. When I had my first easyset pool, I tried various suggestion I saw on this forum, such as using knee highs (the pantyhose type) and linin it with paper towels or sewing batting. I used paper towels. The water from the hose pushes the dirt into the bag. Not sure how well it would hold that fine of particles, but if you try lining the bag as mentioned, it might help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.