Do any SWG's have a web/app interface?

Aug 11, 2012
New York
I have a Pool Pilot DIG-220 which has worked well, but I am ready for a replacement. One reason it that it is the only component of my pool system that has no web or app interface. While my pumps, heater, temperature, lighting, music, and home automation are all accessible on my iPhone, the Pool Pilot is not. Since my pool panel is away from my pool, in a wooded area, I would very much like to be able to check salt level, system status etc. on my phone. It would be nice to receive a text alert when salt is low, also.

Looking for something that works stand-alone, not one that needs a particular pool panel etc. to function.

Anyone know of any SWGs that do this?

thanks,
Russ

Nope. Most of the "high-end" SWG's (Pentair, Hayward, etc) are controlled through their automation panels and, even then, the control is fairly rudimentary, not much more than output percentage can be controlled.

I find that "visiting" the pool to check on things is a much better and safer way than relying on an app. Will an app tell you if frogs are swimming around in your pool? Can an app tell you if the corner of your cover has blown back? Can it tell you if the last person to leave the pool area has closed up the umbrella or deck box?

I can think of many things that need eyes to check.

JMO...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.