Sand Filter

Jun 14, 2015
Waycross, Ga
I got a line on a 'doheny' 19" sand filter locally. Is it a decent option on a sand filter? I looked it up, seems to have good reviews. Anyone know who manufactures it? Any reason to steer clear of it assuming it is in good condition? Price they are asking for it is about 70% of a new one so I'd save that plus shipping over a new one.

I don't know what brand Doheny's uses as a "house" brand. I doubt they manufacture their own, but instead have an established brand, re-branded.

Having said that, I bought my Hayward through Doheny's and have noting but praise for their company. Cheapest price I could find, and it was at my house 2 days after I ordered it.

-dave

IT really looks like my old Pentair tagelus /dynamo pump set up.. Previous owner ran it for 10 years. I was going to stick with it but hack-job harry's leak repairs were horribly inadequate... They are great systems tho... Id get it if the price is right

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.