Which Intelliflo VS pump?

Cdub71

Jul 17, 2016
Dakota Dunes, SD
It's time to retire my Century Centurion 1hp pump. It connects to a Hayward SP2607X10 filter basket and housing with 2" PCV plumbing. Supposedly there is a Pentair Intelliflo VS pump only, that is a bolt on replacement. I cannot find it. The salt water pool is just under 26,000 gallons (16x36 Inground) and 3hp would be overkill. Does anybody have a pump part number that will work for my setup? Also, when I unbolt the Century, don't I need new seals for the new pump? Any idea of a part number for those? Thanks.

Last edited:
I am not sure I would get hung up on hp. I have the following pump. It has four speeds preset and then a largely infinite number of speeds with a system controller, where you can set the rpm. Being as your in SD, do you have a heater? Even better. Based on what I can see, these variable speed pumps are all larger hp. I had an old Hayward and its night an day.

http://www.poolsupplyworld.com/pentair-011018-IntelliFlo-3HP-Variable-Speed-Pool-Pump-Ultra-Energy-Efficient-230V/011018.htm?xzm2&ecmpid=aw_pla_search_011018&adtype=paid&gclid=Cj0KEQjwwry8BRDjsbjMpPSDvagBEiQA5oW0nAOQHbcK2MtsHS2pFA96yAEOOnbT0eGORXzyC63aIGoaAoEA8P8HAQ

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.