PLEASE HELP!!!! Need advice on relevelling an Intex 12x24 ultra frame pool

I bought the Intex 12x24 ultra frame pool. Several dump trailer loads of crusher dust were brought in and levelled. The braces were put on patio stones. The pool went up yesterday, and was filled, but it was out of level by 6 inches from one corner to the other corner on the long side, and a couple of inches from corner to corner on the short side. I believe the problem was at one end where the ground had no crusher dust and was not levelled. (I didn't know about the end being set up there until it was way too late.) I have now emptied the pool to the level of the drain plug at the bottom. May question is, what is the best procedure to follow to level the pool at this point? Can it be done without disassembling and moving the entire structure? The bottom of the pool liner itself seems to be fine. The issue appears to be the frame braces being put on patio stones on unlevel ground at one end of the pool. What is the best way to fix this and verify that it is level before refilling the pool?

Thank you very much for your help. I am brand new to this, obviously.

You're going to have to remove the pool from the site, bring in more crusher and compact it and use a water level or a laser level transit to level the pavers. Also, 1" pavers will bust under the pressure of the leg supports on this pool. If you can get thic k er ones it is advisable or use pressure treated wood.

If the problem is only at one end, you can probably get away with just partial disassembly of the top frame and a couple of legs and leaving the rest of the pool in place. Make sure you use pavers at least 2" thick and make sure the pavers are dug down flush to the ground and all level within 1".

Thank you very much for responding! I am beside myself over this.

The problem is primarily at one end. The other end is out, but still within the acceptable margin. The pavers I am using are 2" thick so I should be okay that way. We are going to give it a whirl over the next couple of days.

If you have any other suggestions or helpful tips, please feel free! And again, thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much for responding to me Casey! I really appreciate it. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.