Hayward Booster Pump Replacment Issue

May 28, 2009
Langhorne PA
Hi, this site is great and I am really happy to be a part of this. I have a 15k concrete pool. I live in the NE area so when I opened the pool the booster pump would not kick on. I saved a bunch of money purchasing a new Hayward 6060 booster pump on eBay and now I am embarking on installing it myself. It looked easy enough with flexible hosing being used on the front portion but then I noticed hard PVC piping on the top. So I stopped and put everything back together and am now asking for advice on how to convert the 1" PVC pipe connected on the top to flexible piping to connect to the top of the new pump?

Thanks for the quick reply. So that I am clear. Should I cut the pipe at some point and then attached the flex pipe to both end? I have attached some pictures to add more information. Thanks again for your help.

Attachments

• CIMG0076.JPG
    CIMG0076.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 49
  • CIMG0077.JPG
    CIMG0077.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 49
  • CIMG0078.JPG
    CIMG0078.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 49
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.