My take on the PVC poolside table

Jul 10, 2016
Boaz, KY
Borrowing from the designs posted in this thread, PVC Tray Holder For Intex Metal Frame Pool (I Should Patent This!)!) This is the variation that I ended up with. This was an easy, cheap diy pool project that anyone could do in an hour or so. My version has a non removeable tray, that is simply an old storage tote lid, cut to fit, and zip tied to the PVC table frame. With it being zip tied, it won't hold water, and, the PVC frame provides a raised edge to keep items in place.

David

Attachments

• Poolside table.jpg
    Poolside table.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 236
Nice! I see a project for me! What size PVC pipe did you use?

I used 1/2 inch pipe and fittings. The 45 degree elbows I used, were 3/4 inch with bushings, simply because my local Lowes was out of the 1/2 inch, and, I didn't feel like wasting gas going some where else to get them, lol. The original design thread I linked to has a good parts list in it. Also, when I cut the two large T fittings that go on the pool frame, I only removed a strip approximately 3/4 inch wide. This allows the T's to snap over the pool frame, and still have a good hold that will not slip off unless intentionally removed.

David

I really like that cabana also. Give us a close up of that if you don't mind

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

thanks Y'all

I'll try to take some photos this evening. My sewing really has a lot to be desired and it didn't turn out as professional as I would have liked, but it does the trick and keeps the rain and splashed saltwater off my pump motor, which is what killed the previous motor.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.