Pool timer losing time

Apr 28, 2015
herndon, va
Hi, my pool timer is losing time, it's working, but losing an hour or so every few hours. It looks pretty old, some of the casing and the cogs behind it are pretty rusty. Could this be more than one thing? I assume there's a timer motor and then a mechanism that that drives the 'face' and it could be either or both parts? How do I isolate the issue? It's a intermatic T104M.

Hi, my pool timer is losing time, it's working, but losing an hour or so every few hours. It looks pretty old, some of the casing and the cogs behind it are pretty rusty. Could this be more than one thing? I assume there's a timer motor and then a mechanism that that drives the 'face' and it could be either or both parts? How do I isolate the issue? It's a intermatic T104M.
Over the time the motor that drives the clock suffers some wear and it seen to slow down , if you feel comfortable working with electricity and are DIY incline you could easily replaced the motor from around 25-30 dollars. You can find it following this link.

Amazon.com : Intermatic WG1573-10D 60-Hertz Replacement Clock Motor for T100, T170, T100R201, T1400, T100-20 and WH Series : Swimming Pool Heater And Heat Pump Parts : Home Improvement

If you look around you can find a plastic housing to replaced your rustic one.

Enviado desde mi 6039A mediante Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.