Please help identify my pool spa blower and its replacement

Nov 3, 2014
CA
Hi! May I ask the pros here to identify my spa blower please? I am also not sure what diameter and voltage.
There are no stickers of any kind.
I 'd like to replace it with a quietest blower possible as my neighbors before the blower broke complained about the noise.

Infinite thanks in advance,

Attachments

• spablower1.jpg
    spablower1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 23
  • spablower2.jpg
    spablower2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 23
Hi! May I ask the pros here to identify my spa blower please? I am also not sure what diameter and voltage.
There are no stickers of any kind.
I 'd like to replace it with a quietest blower possible as my neighbors before the blower broke complained about the noise.

Infinite thanks in advance,

It goes by H.P. And the dia. Of the pipe.

I replaced mine with a polaris unit, for about $ 200-250 bucks. I did a self install and bought a push button timer switch from home depot for about 30 bucks, it has 15-30-60 minute buttons so the blower will shut off after 1 hour and not get left on all night by the kids.
You have to cut the pipe unwire the old one and rewire, you dont glue the pipe togther on the new one they give you a set screw to use and the blower has to be so many feet above the ground to keep from getting water pulled in it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.