Hello everyone!!

Jul 11, 2016
Boise/ID
I currently do not have a pool yet but have been contemplating on getting one. We just had a brand new house built in January of this year and made some adjustments to the overall build with putting a pool in the backyard. For example we had the builder put a door in the back that leads directly into one of our bathrooms. This would allow access to the bathroom without people trampling through the house on our brand new hardwood floors. :D We also just had a pool guy come out and give us a quote on building a 16x32 inground gunite sports pool and spa with covers. Although, I may want to go a little bigger. This builder comes highly recommended from a person I work with that built his pool and also built his aunt's pool. While he's not the cheapest, his customer service and build quality is exceptional. We hope to get the ball rolling on the install next spring. Cheers!!:cheers:

I got my initial quote for a 16x32 in-ground gunite pool. There are a couple of upgrades that are included in the total price but it's around $65k. I'm waiting on the builder to verify the 10ft offset from the property line that he initially said is required by the city. I hope this isn't the case. Our yard is not super huge so 10ft would bring the pool much closer to the house than we initially wanted. Here's a quick look at the quote. I had to attach the quote because I couldn't figure out how to just drop it in the body of this text. If anyone sees anything out of place or that is missing, please let me know. Thanks.

Attachments

• Hill Bid.pdf
    33 KB · Views: 2