Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I just tested the levels this week and had the following:

pH 7.7
CYA 50
TA 120
FC 5

My question is, over the last week and a half my pH has stayed the same. Is this normal? I am using the bleach to add the 2ppm daily. I know the reading for pH is ideal at that level. I just wanted to know if it was normal for it to stay that way?

Count your blessings. I may have stable PH but I live in Illinois, home of the corrupt politician... :roll: :mrgreen:

Everyone, be sure to catch our esteemed Ex First Lady Patti Blagoevich in her reality t.v. debut Sunday night on NBC. :pukel: :puker:

I've been to coastal Washington and Seattle, Mt. St Helens. Beautiful State. :goodjob: Is Eastern Washington like the high desert of Oregon? Been there too, love it. I always said I couldn't picture myself living anywhere else but Chicago, until I visited Washington/Oregon. My DH insists we live by family however. I'm waiting for the day to fulltime in the RV and then I can satisfy my craving for Bend. :mrgreen:

HI mom
yes its kind of like a desert but with winters.. we get cold weather and snow, and then hot in the summers... its pretty flat and with sage brush.. but when you get to eastern side of the state by Spokane there are pine tree..We live right in the middle of the state... its a farming community... good thing because that's what we do for a living...
I am hoping to do the RV thing when the kids are gone to.... I guess we a suppose to talk about pools here.... My water is very clear....LOL
have good one
Jim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.