10 ft x 30in Kiddie Pool with filter

Jul 13, 2016
Weatherford
I just put 1/2 c of plain bleach in the pool, it has a cover on it and i have well water. It has been 3 hours and i did a 6 way strip reading. I am so confused.

FC 10/20
PH 8.4
TA 240
TH 400
CA !00

I do not know if this is good or bad or do I need to wait until tomorrow to check it or take off the cover or is this safe? My granddaughter is coming tomorrow and I was trying to get it ready but now I am not sure what I have done. I have to keep a cover on it because of trees and such. I run the filter 24/7. Not really sure what I should be doing. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

I am finding out I am really terrible at this! I tried the pool math calculator and I think it is telling me to drain some of my water and add muriatic acid. I was trying to just use bleach and possibly baking soda or borax. If I drain some water can I get away with not adding that acid? I have a granddaughter that gulps water. Should I drain all of it?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.