The PB wrecked everything!

kiv558

Bronze Supporter
Jun 14, 2016
Boston burbs, MA
So I passed my SLAM this weekend and have been enjoying crystal sparkly water ever since. This morning, my son and I were cleaning the skimmers and just admiring the pool before I drove him to his camp.

Come back 20 minutes later and my water looked like milk!

I totally freaked! How could my gorgeous water change so fast? I ran around trying to figure things out. I finally pulled the cover off the skimmer and there were PUCKS in there! The pool service had come out -- apparently they had me on their bi-weekly plan, which I never asked for. They threw in a bunch of Alkalinity UP in, which is KILLING me because I need to bring my TA DOWN.

And to top it off, they made these changes using the little test strips (which they left all over my pool shed)! Geez louise, don't they even use proper test kits before adding stuff to someone's pool?

Needless to say, they got an earful. And I'm no longer on their bi-weekly plan. Frustrated for sure, but ever so thankful that I found TFP.

:brickwall:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.