Aqua Leader Pool?

I started a thread and lost it when I opened another window. Oh well. Second try. My pool purchase schedule seems to have a dramatically accelerated itself as I've been pricing some packages online and in person to get an idea for a budget. Welllllllll......I think I'm verge of making a purchase.
Going into The Great Esacpe I find that they are having an end of season sale with offers multiple upgraded components and 0% interest financing. So I came to the experts to get some opinions.

Aqua Leader Elegance
100% resin pool
24'
54"
Hayward Swim Pro SW256t Sand Filter with Hayward 1.5 hp single speed motor.
Filter sand included
Beaded liner
A BUNCH of "free" stuff like:
Solor cover
winter cover
vac and pole
hayward dv5000 vac robot
A frame ladder (convertible to deck ladder)
total install (sand coving and no floor mat)
Out the Door Price $4620 (0% interest)

Auqua Leader Athena
EXACT same as above except:
52"
Out the Door Price $4410

So what say you??? I must mention, the 0% interest is appealing despite paying slightly more than I would with an online store. Problem around here is, not many independent installers really want to mess with online pools. $1,000 is the average install price in these parts. And a free money loan to buy a toy is not a bad way to go...something I can't do with an online purchase. I'll do 36 months at GE.

Thanks for the feedback
Rolo

Sorry, new to above ground pools, and I just have a cheap Intex.

Had Hayward pumps and filters before and would highly recommend.

Looks like actually usable "free stuff", which is nice.

Personally I'd choose the first one. This pool will be up for a while, and I'd pay a couple hundred extra for the pool depth. Also, I just looked at the colors of the top ledge, and like the Elegance better.

Well happy day....I ordered my pool. Went to Great Escape and ordered a Aqua Leader full resin 27' 54" pool. All Hayward mechanicals with a beaded liner. I upgraded the pump from a 1.5 HP single speed to a Hayward 2 HP, two speed. Comes with install, (sand and blocks included) ladder, maintainance kit and solar and winter covers. Everything, including tax...$4550. Not bad at all.....now I'm proudly able to display my sig below.
I look forward to becoming a supporting member here, as the forum has helped me learn a number of things. Btw, confirmed.....Great Escape sells 4-1 gallon jugs of liquid chlorine (12.5%) for $10.

Best,
Rolo

I'm looking at the AquaLeader Line of Pools and was wondering how you are liking the quality?

I had my mind stuck on the Sharkline Matrix for a while, but am now digging the style of the AquaLeaders. I'm noticing that the Athena is labeled as a 54" pool on Great Escapes website. Which model did you choose?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.