Which SWG board should I replace my Nature Soft SWG with?

The newer Aqua Rite Extreme systems have a long life cell and a four year warranty. Simple system with lots of knowledge base out there. Hard to beat the price/warranty combo of that system.

hmmm....may be a brick and mortar only offering only, as that is the world I play in. I would assume it is the same as the AQR15-LL system listed on Haywards site, although I don't know if that has a 3 or 4 year warranty. There is a Hayward rep on here that chimes in every now and then. Maybe he/she can help.

Either way, you won't hear many people complaining about them. There was an issue with an electrical component on the board failing, but that has been resolved in the latest iteration of the board.

After too much deliberation, I took the plunge and bite the AQR15. To my surprise, they sent me the SwimPure Plus (SWP15). I can only assume this is a relabeled version of the AQR series.
Anyway, I am not familiar with the AQR main PCB but mine has the Cantherm MF73T-1 instead of the dreaded Ametherm 2R025 inrush current limiter.

I am new to SWG and I have yet to put mine into service. Hence no recommendations! I could only wish the Hayward flow switch is built in to the cell for ease of installation.

SWP15_zpslhp0u6on.jpg

Thanks Poolman!
After further searching I found a Hayward line called the AquaRite 900 Expert line,with extended life cell. I'm going to dig around and find more info. Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Meadow I'm interested in how the SwimPure works out for u.

Thanks Poolman!
After further searching I found a Hayward line called the AquaRite 900 Expert line,with extended life cell. I'm going to dig around and find more info. Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Meadow I'm interested in how the SwimPure works out for u.

Sounds like you found it. Must have gotten my wording wrong, as the Swimpure systems like meadow has are labeled "extreme" for the 900 series. The Swimpure is just a relabeled aqua Rite. Are the part numbers AQR925 and AQR940?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
After too much deliberation, I took the plunge and bite the AQR15. To my surprise, they sent me the SwimPure Plus (SWP15). I can only assume this is a relabeled version of the AQR series.
Anyway, I am not familiar with the AQR main PCB but mine has the Cantherm MF73T-1 instead of the dreaded Ametherm 2R025 inrush current limiter.

I am new to SWG and I have yet to put mine into service. Hence no recommendations! I could only wish the Hayward flow switch is built in to the cell for ease of installation.

SWP15_zpslhp0u6on.jpg

Meadow...where did u end up purchasing your SwimPure system?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.