Pentair Globrite

I have had two fail...( same location) one under warranty. For me it was 2 out of 10 but I have fished some wire in the past....fish tape and patience I would think you could do it just fine...there expensive little f**rs though.

Separate note....the one I replaced doesn't sync color wise with two others....any thoughts ? Reset controller any way?

Sent from my iPhone while driving :)

Posted in another thread, we lost two in lightning. I didn't replace them yet as they are too expensive. I have seen poor reviews of these lately. One issue was the water behind the lens. I don't know of any other light that we could use to replace it. Does anyone? Short of replacing the niche I think we're stuck with GloBrites.

I ended up getting someone to do it. It was expensive, and I think I could have bought the unit online and done it myself. But water, electricity and my lack of knowledge doesn't seem like a good combination.

The light was also causing my panel to short out, so I had to run the pool pump manually. The repair guy showed me that I could have just disconnected the light and solved the problem. But I'm comfortable with most pool stuff, but not so much with the electricals!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.