Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: pOOL STORAGE CONTAINERS

1. Back To Top    #1

pOOL STORAGE CONTAINERS

Does anyone have suggestions where to look for outdoor pool containers that would hold pool rafts, toys, covers, etc.?
    Duchess 16'x40' FG, 25,000 gal, SD80 Filter, 1.5 hp SuperFlo, Intellichlor SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: pOOL STORAGE CONTAINERS

We have a Rubbermaid Deck Storage Container that we use. I really do like it as I can put my pool chemicals and some toys in there. It's lockable and doubles as a bench. I bought mine at Home Depot.

Here's a link to the Rubbermaid website describing the models. You can find them in lots of places and probably order off the internet if you desire. http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid...at=HPCat100684
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

3. Back To Top    #3

I have something similar by Suncast, minus the seat portion.

Works nice........the only thing I dread is opening it after its been closed for a while, never know what might make a nest inside This year we've moved it to a spot under the steps to my patio, we slide it out whenever we need to get something then slide it back in. Hopefully that eliminates the nesting problem.
    22K IG vinyl, .5HP Northstar pump, S244T filter, AutoPilot Digital w/SC-48 cell

4. Back To Top    #4

We have a couple of these that we found at Costco. I believe I have also seen them at Target....

I like them because they don't look like the standard plastic box, but were fairly inexpensive.

http://outstanding-keter.co.il/catalog- ... r=3&num=45
    15,000 Gallon IG 15x30 fiberglass
    CoverStar auto safety cover
    SWG Aqua PL-PLUS
    Cartridge Filter
    240,000 LXI Heater