Green pool. Need some advice.

Jun 28, 2015
Oak Forest IL
Fc 9.2
Cc .6
Ph 7.2
Alk 80
Cya 90

Soo I know your gonna shun me but I do use the tablets with an auto feeder. My pool is green and it almost went away then came back. I put half gallon of liquid clorine I think it's 12 percent. My auto feeder is turned off. Just need a little help getting this fixed. I personally think my Cya is to high and need to dump some water but that's where the pros come in hehe.

You CYA is high - do to the use of tabs in the auto feeder. You will probably need to drain some water and do a SLAM.

Your test results are missing the FC and CH results. What test kit are you using? Are you familiar with the Chlorine / CYA Chart?

Please list your pool info in your signature as outlined here: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post

You can use Pool Math to calculate how much water to replace. You may want to shoot for a CYA of 40.

Regular bleach from Walmart (8.25%) or chlorinating liquid (10%). You can even find 12.5% chlorine at various places. Be sure to check the dates as chlorine degrades over time. Here's a date code example: 16180 -- this indicated the 180th day of 2016 (near the end of June 2016).

If you're on your phone using Tapatalk you may not be able to update your profile. Use the phone's internet browser to access the site.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.