Quick Question on Disconnecting SWG

Kit

Bronze Supporter
Mar 10, 2016
Medford, Oregon
I want to clean my IntelliChlor IC20 SWG for the first time. The instructions in the manual are quite straightforward. However, in addition to disconnecting the power cable from the SWG to the EasyTouch 4 control panel, the manual says to cut the AC power from the control panel as well. Is this referring to throwing all circuit breakers on the control panel? In doing so, will any of my automated settings be wiped out?

Thank you.

Your automation will retain its saved settings, just like when the power goes out during a storm.

I should have expected that there would be an ion-lithium battery (or similar) as a backup in the event of power disruptions. Also, I erred on the side of caution & turned off both the control circuit breaker , as well as the breaker for the pump. I used the LED lights on the IntelliChlor display to determine when the AC power had been shut off.

Thank you for the response.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.